Yes...Kaylie bug does usually match! :o) But we were gone all morning and came home and I took her jeans off and put some comfy pants on before I put her down for a nap. Just wanted to clarify that...:o) Ha! Ha!
She insisted on feeding her doll in her highchair, so I put it down to the lowest setting and she has been having a ball trying to feed her with her fake meausring spoon from her play kitchen, and has even offered the doll some of her milk out of her sippy cup. LOL!

2 comments:
Just wait until she gets her hands on a little brother or sister : ) Jackson always wants to give Kinsey some milk or juice from his sippy cup or a little bit of whatever he is eating. I always have to explain that she is too little to have those things yet. Hopefully he'll still want to share when she gets old enough : )
I know...I can see it now :o)
Post a Comment