Kyle was out in the garage working on his 4 wheeler Thursday night, and all Kaylie kept saying was "I want to go Bye Bye" and pointing at the back door, when what she was really wanting was to go out in the garage with daddy! So, we let her go out there for a little bit. She kept going to his tools and bringing them to him. She would bring him a socket at a time... It was adorable. I think that she is going to be daddy's lil helper when she gets older. It started getting a little chilly out there so I decided that she needed to come in for a little bit, and "oh boy" she threw a fit! :o( Needless to say, she ended up back out there with him and she was in heaven!
Screw driver...? I think that it needs tightened.
Is this the one you are looking for? This one should get er done! Try this one.
Here ya go daddy...! You need your 3/8 inch wrench?

No comments:
Post a Comment