We have had a lot going on lately. My grandfather (mom's dad) is dying of lung cancer, and it could be anytime. I got a call on Friday afternoon from my mom (who lives in Bloomington), saying that she got a call from my grandma (crying) that she hurt her knee and needed my mom to come to Lincoln where she lives. She has had d0uble knee replacements, and thought that she may have broken something and she would be unable to care for my grandpa. So, I got in the car and also went to Lincoln and took her to the ER while my mom stayed with my grandpa. The x-rays looked good and they said that they think that she may have just pulled a muscle, but told her that she needed to stay off of it and would be able to be alone and tend to my grandpa... So, my mom and I did not come prepared with anything to stay the night. We ended up going to Wal-mart and getting some thing that would get us by. My mom is still there, and I finally got to come home last night (Tue). The reason that it took my mom and both to stay is because it takes both of us to help get him up out of bed etc.
I just want to ask everyone to please keep our family in your prayers.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Please keep our family in your prayers...
Posted by
K&TThomas
at
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment