She started taking steps a couple of weeks ago, but would only walk back and forth to Kyle and I while we were sitting on the floor, but out of no where this weekend she started getting up and walking for one piece of furniture to another, and loving every minute of it...She would giggle and get all excited as she tried to get her balance and make it to her next destination... I am afraid we are doomed! :O) Unfortunatley though, she had a little accident (Kaylie vs Coffee Table) this evening and has quite the little shiner...Poor thing! I am sure that it is not going to be the last time during this new journey of her's. One bad thing is is that I have an appointment to FINALLY get her year pictures taken this Saturday, but I guess now we will just have to wait and see how her poor little eye looks closer to then. I told my mom (Mee Maw) that she now needs to hurry up and get off of those crutches to keep up with her little Kaylie Bug! :o)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
She WALKING!
Posted by
K&TThomas
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment