For Kyle's birthday we went to WI to get him a 2002 Suzuki Vinson 500 4 wheeler (yellow); as you will see in the pictures below...

Then I surprised him with a night stay at Harpole's Heartland Lodge (www.heartlandlodge.com) in Nebo, IL which is very BEAUTIFUL and the staff was GREAT!
Our friend Brent met us over there on Friday to explore the trails with us. We had a BLAST! The weather was a bit different than it was here at home when we left Thursday morning... There was a lot of snow and ice on the ground, which made the trails pretty challenging Friday morning. Brent only had a 2 wheel drive, so it was a little more challenging for him... You will see Kyle pulling him out of a NASTY spot... ( I went through that spot before Brent did, so I dug a nice little hole for him to get hung up on... (hee hee). Aren't I ornery?! Well, don't really answer that question!



Kyle and I ended up having the whole lodge to ourselves on Thursday night... They set the table for dinner and breakfast for just the 2 of us... :o)
We will DEFINITELY go back to Harpole's Heartland Lodge!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment