Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Kaylie's Room

We finally got everything all done and completed for the little Ms. Kaylie to come home when she arrives in to the world!! :o}









5 comments:

Jarretts said...

The nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I bet you can't wait until she arrives : )

Anonymous said...

Tiff, the pictures still don't do it justice, but it looks gorgeous just the same. I still can't believe we stenciled ALL those STARS! It will always be one of my fondest memories of time spent with you as an adult though. I love you so much. Mom :) (alias Nannah Karol)

Anonymous said...

Tiff!!! the nursery looks absolutely beautiful!!!!I love the colors!!!! And Kaylie is going to be very happy there! Glad I got to see you guys tonight, keep me posted!!! Tracie

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, Wow congratulations We wish you all the best. Love Uncle Howard & Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

tiff-
the pictures do not do the room justice! looks beautiful! think this baby might get spoiled.......

great aunt heather
(sounds wierd huh?)
how about just aunt heather