
Kyle & I are expecting! We are due on the 30th of Septemeber. Things are going good so far... We will keep everyone updated on further doctor's visits. Here is a picture of our little munchkin at 9 weeks and 2 days. If you look at the picture, the baby is upside down, with the legs in the air, and you can even see it's feet and toes...:o) They said it's about a inch long from head to rump...LOL! It was amazing how much the baby was squirming during the sonogram yesterday. ( I would have never guessed that something that small would be moving already! ).
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Baby Thomas @ 9 weeks, 2 days!
Posted by
K&TThomas
at
6:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hello little baby Thomas. I am your third cousin. Your little toes are so cute. I can't wait for your mommy to get a baby bumy so I can rub her belly and talk to you.
I meant baby bump.
You can tell HE takes after Kyle, HE is already camo-ed in, HE blends right in with the rest of the belly...just kidding, you guys will be great parents and HE will be very lucky to have you as you will having HIM, very cute !
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET AHOLD OF THE LITTLE ONE, AND SEE HIM OR HER
GROW UP, HAVE MISSED OUT ON THAT WITH MY OTHER GRANDBABIES AND GRANDBABIES.
LOL YA ALL..........GREAT-GRAMMA VI
THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GRANDBABIES AND GREAT- GRANDBABIES......
Looks just like u Tiff...lol
Post a Comment